As always I had a great experience when bringing my MDX in for service last week. The staff is always friendly, and I appreciate the free wifi and coffee while I wait for my car. Given the messy roads these days, I also very much appreciated the complimentary car wash! Keep up the great work – I’ll be back.
- Acura may only be in its early 30s, but it’s birthed some classics. These are our favourites
- Everything you need to know about Acura’s True Touchpad Interface
- Top Brampton cafes and eateries to fill up at before hitting the road
- Worth the wait. The 2019 Acura NSX is now on the roads
- Check out this 345-HP Acura RDX that was at SEMA Show