Overall, I am very satisfied with Acura 2000’s (Policaro Automotive Family) quality of service. From the ease of obtaining my service appointment to the promptness of the completion of the service in the time estimated. As well as the wonderful offer of the driving service should I choose not to wait.(shuttle) The service representatives are well trained and friendly. At my recent service, they quickly identified some problems to be attended to. They explained the work to be performed before hand and took the time to help me understand the causes with courtesy and professionalism. I was informed when my car was ready. The paperwork was completed and waiting for me when I arrived by the friendly and helpful cashier who took the time to go through the service charges with me. At this time, I would also like to add that I would recommend this dealership to a friend or relative as a place to have their Acura serviced. Have a wonderful day!
- Acura may only be in its early 30s, but it’s birthed some classics. These are our favourites
- Everything you need to know about Acura’s True Touchpad Interface
- Top Brampton cafes and eateries to fill up at before hitting the road
- Worth the wait. The 2019 Acura NSX is now on the roads
- Check out this 345-HP Acura RDX that was at SEMA Show