I brought my Acura in this morning as I was having a problem with my tire pressure sensor. I just want to say that I was very pleased with the service I was provided with by Justin (Service Manager) in your service dept. He has excellent customer service skills and was able to explain the issue to me effectively. Justin was friendly and knowledgeable and is definitely a true reflection of Acura’s client focused approach!
- Acura may only be in its early 30s, but it’s birthed some classics. These are our favourites
- Everything you need to know about Acura’s True Touchpad Interface
- Top Brampton cafes and eateries to fill up at before hitting the road
- Worth the wait. The 2019 Acura NSX is now on the roads
- Check out this 345-HP Acura RDX that was at SEMA Show