It is always a pleasant experience to get my car serviced at Acura 2000. I’m your client for the past 7 years now and I get family like service all the time and would like to appreciate the customer service treatment given by your service department especially Nick. He is one of the best and probably he is the one who makes me drive to your location whenever I need service.
- Acura may only be in its early 30s, but it’s birthed some classics. These are our favourites
- Everything you need to know about Acura’s True Touchpad Interface
- Top Brampton cafes and eateries to fill up at before hitting the road
- Worth the wait. The 2019 Acura NSX is now on the roads
- Check out this 345-HP Acura RDX that was at SEMA Show