Once again a very positive visit to the service department at your establishment. Nick took the time and explained the options with various winter tires and provided some sound advice. Nick introduced me to Shahriar in parts and he elaborated on Nick’s recommendations. This fine gentleman prepared some pricing choices and made sure that there was no pressure and I was comfortable with everything. End result is I purchased a set of good winter tires and I thought the value was outstanding. Shahriar left me with some further options in the spring which I will re visit at that time. Thanks to Nick and his crew for taking the time with me to ensure my experience was positive. I left the doors feeling very good and look forward to my next visit…………knowing its always hassle free..
- Acura may only be in its early 30s, but it’s birthed some classics. These are our favourites
- Everything you need to know about Acura’s True Touchpad Interface
- Top Brampton cafes and eateries to fill up at before hitting the road
- Worth the wait. The 2019 Acura NSX is now on the roads
- Check out this 345-HP Acura RDX that was at SEMA Show