We have been dealing with Acura 2000 since July 2009 and have been dealing with the same sales representative, Nick Auciello, for that duration. Mr. Auciello has made our (sales) experience, yet again, pleasant and stress free, when choosing our vehicle. He has always taken his time to service our needs and provided us with sound guidance.
- Acura may only be in its early 30s, but it’s birthed some classics. These are our favourites
- Everything you need to know about Acura’s True Touchpad Interface
- Top Brampton cafes and eateries to fill up at before hitting the road
- Worth the wait. The 2019 Acura NSX is now on the roads
- Check out this 345-HP Acura RDX that was at SEMA Show