I brought my car in for some service and was very well looked after as always. Danny checked me in and was so lovely to deal with – very courteous, polite, patient with my 1 million questions. I strolled around the dealership and looked at my new car that I am getting from you guys in about 1 month. One of your sales reps took time to answer some questions for me even though the sale had been completed weeks ago! Lastly, while I was waiting, I had some work to do and one of the sales reps let me use a desk for about 30 minutes. So as usual, my experience was amazing with you guys – I guess that is why we are buying our 6th car from your group of dealerships!
- Acura may only be in its early 30s, but it’s birthed some classics. These are our favourites
- Everything you need to know about Acura’s True Touchpad Interface
- Top Brampton cafes and eateries to fill up at before hitting the road
- Worth the wait. The 2019 Acura NSX is now on the roads
- Check out this 345-HP Acura RDX that was at SEMA Show