After 10 years and 370,000 kms my Acura TL still runs like a dream thanks to Acura 2000. Everyone treats me like a long-lost friend and I think of them as my partner in keeping the car in great shape. Thank you, Nick, Claudio and Ruly!
- Acura may only be in its early 30s, but it’s birthed some classics. These are our favourites
- Everything you need to know about Acura’s True Touchpad Interface
- Top Brampton cafes and eateries to fill up at before hitting the road
- Worth the wait. The 2019 Acura NSX is now on the roads
- Check out this 345-HP Acura RDX that was at SEMA Show